Regarding your concern, we would like to confirm that:
– The default language of all themes from Enginethemes is English.
– If you want to use another one (or just replace the wording in the same language) for your site, then there are 02 ways you can refer to:
- Translator: translate the site/replace the phrases string by string manually right at the back-end.
- Poedit software: translate with the .po file. Please refer to this link for more information.
– If you want to make your site RTL, then you have to change the CSS a lot. Please visit this link for your reference.
– Kindly note that you have to do that by yourself and it’s outside the scope of support we can offer.
I assume you’re new to FreelanceEngine, so here are my suggestions:
- Kindly take a look at our Demo website
- May you also want to click the Wheels button on your right side of the screen for more demos.
- Moreover, you can login FreelaceEngine backend with our admin account for more insights
- Go over our FreelanceEngine Introduction which includes its default workflow to see if it fits your requirement.