After complete your payment, you can access your member area and get all the offered files:
- FreelanceEngine version X: this is the theme package, which is the main file you can use to set up your site.
- FreelanceEngine documentation: this file includes steps- by – steps guide to help you set up your site. You don’t have to upload it in your site.
- FreelanceEngine Sample data: this is the sample data including the default content similar to our demo site. You will use it when installing the theme, the video “Install the theme” will demonstrate how to use it.
- FreelanceEngine child theme: this is the additional package, you can use it if you want to customize the theme more. You can learn more about it here.
- FreelanceEngine PSD package: The name speaks itself, it’s the design of the theme, you don’t have to upload it.
- OneEngine: This is the free multipurpose theme we offer, you don’t have to upload it on your site. Learn more about it here.
I assume you’re new to FreelanceEngine, so here are my suggestions:
- Kindly take a look at our Demo website
- May you also want to click the Wheels button on your right side of the screen for more demos.
- Moreover, you can login FreelaceEngine backend with our admin account for more insights
- Go over our FreelanceEngine Introduction which includes its default workflow to see if it fits your requirement.
Feel free to reach out to us for your further needs.