Regarding your inquiry, I would like to inform you that
- Branding section has been migrated to Customize -> Site Identity
See my walkthrough here.
I have questioned our developers directly about Header video Settings.
- Unfortunately, this Settings belong to FrE v1.7.13 and previous versions.
- By introducing FrE v1.8, we left behind old features of FrE including Header video display.
However, you can still display motion picture in your Header.
- Record your video (or convert it) into .gif file.
- Upload the .gif file to your Banner section.
- Please take a closer look into my instruction here.
You might also want to customize the header text to be suitable for your background video.
- This could be done via Customize -> Additional Css -> paste the code.
- Here is the sample code which I used in the tutorial
- You could learn more about rgba color here.
If you’d like to use Slider, I’m afraid that there’s no built-in slider within FreelanceEngine.
However, you could use Smart slider (3rd party plugin) & make your own header.
Hope this could clarify your uncertainty.