Regarding your concern, I’m afraid that you could only customize this feature by modifying the code.
However, MicrojobEngine might not be the perfect fit for your business model.
The core feature of MicrojobEngine is the microjob. User can post video in the microjob so other user can see & consider to buy.
One user can post many microjob (offer many services) and describe each service in details with information, video, images,…
The profile is simple because there’s only one user role on the site which could be both buyer & seller. Therefore, the main focus is put on the microjob & not on the profile.
We have FreelanceEngine of which freelancer can add video on their profile.
Although both are Service Marketplace:
- FrE is about “Jobs finding human resources”
- MjE is about “Human resources offer services”So I would say the business model of each is different from the other.
- The key value is definitely of 2 distinct objectives.
I assume you’re new to FreelanceEngine, so here are my suggestions:
- Kindly take a look at our Demo website
- May you also want to click the Wheels button on your right side of the screen for more demos.
- Moreover, you can login FreelaceEngine backend with our admin account for more insights
- Go over our FreelanceEngine Introduction which includes its default workflow to see if it fits your requirement.