Regarding your concern, about Dual Roles,
- This feature is available in the previous version of FreelanceEngine v1.7.x
- We discontinue this feature in the latest version of FreelanceEngine v1.8.x
- However, our Technical Support Executive could assist you with this requirement after your purchase.
- We have MicrojobEngine that only has one user role.
- In the latest version FreelanceEngine (v1.8.x), users must choose the role when they sign up.
- The UI/UX & functionality of each role is different.
- You want the employer to be freelancer & freelancer to be the employer so is that only one user role?
- In the previous version of FreelanceEngine v1.7.x, we have the options of letting site users switch roles.
- In the latest version, our developers have custom code for customers who want site users to have dual role.
Although both are Service Marketplace:
- FreelanceEngine is about “Jobs finding human resources”
- MicrojobEngine is about “Human resources offer services”So I would say the business model of each is different from the other.
- The key value is definitely of 2 distinct objectives.