The default language of all themes from Enginethemes is English.
- If you want to use another one for your site, then there are 02 ways you can refer to:
- Translator: go to Dashboard > Engine setting > Language, help you translate/replace the wordings string by string manually right at the back-end.
- Poedit software: translate with the .po file. Please refer to this link for more information.
- If you want to make your site RTL, then you have to change the CSS a lot and we are sorry that we can not give you any official support for that.
You can go over here to learn how to convert it on your own.
As for using multiple languages, I’m afraid there’s no built-in settings for you to accomplish that.
- However, since MicrojobEngine is WordPress-based, it’s well compatible with most WordPress plugins.
- Our customers have been using WPML to allow multiple languages on their site.