Regarding your concern, I would like to assure you that our code meet the WP standard for PCI Compliance
- All user data including payment data are stored on the hosting of your choice. There is no association between Enginethemes & your site data.
- It depends on your hosting preference. You need to host your data securely with a PCI compliant hosting provider.
- With our payment gateways when customer purchases and pays directly on your site, requiring an SSL certificate as part of PCI Compliance.
Regardless of the gateway used, payment processors may mandate PCI compliance. Here are a few tips to help secure your WordPress website and help bring it closer to compliance.
- Configure SSL for the site — SSL is essential for e-commerce, for the security of customer data and the customer’s peace of mind.
- Control administrative user access — Tightly control who has admin access to the website and make sure they…
- Use strong passwords — Configure all users with strong, non-dictionary passwords and change them at regular intervals.
- Keep everything up-to-date — Always keep WordPress, plugins and themes up-to-date with the latest versions.
- Maintain the site — Remove unnecessary users and plugins and keep development code and backups off of the production site.