Thank you for contacting us. We want to clarify this point in our support policy:
According to our Term of Service (Section 01.Product License).
- Due to our product are downloadable packages so we’re not able to track if you have used it before or not that’s why we have the time license in our policy (counted from the day you brought the package).
- In the last 5 recent years, we have not received any similar request so we’re unaware of your point of view.
- If you happened to know any site policy (both physical & digital products) which provides the latest version/products to their expired customers please send us for further consideration.
Most of the time our customers are happy with their final update according to the license expiry date.
- However, we tried our best to provide you with the latest version. It’s just beyond our scope of support to extend your license.
- This is the best solution we could offer for you at this point.
We have all right not to reply any further emails from you If your license still not extended.
Hope you can understand this situation.