I already have a fully functional wordpress website and i want to add a QA/forym section to it. But since QAEngine comes as a complete theme replacement. How to add QAEngine to an existing site? It should be accessible under a particular section on the site like, myblog.com/
Regarding your concern, there are two ways to accomplish your requirement.
a. Using multi-site network
- You need to install WordPress multisite on your hosting.
- Then you install 1 theme for your main domain (eg. newstudiowoo.com). This theme will be your landing page.
- You can then install another WordPress site using MicrojobEngine on the sub-domain newstudiowoo.com/microjobengine
- You can install WordPress the root folder & another WordPress in the subdirectory.
- Therefore you install another theme on the sub-domain.