Regarding your concern, I would like to inform you that:
- MjE is about “Human resources offer services” (only Freelancer can post and Employer will hire them on that post)
- Recently, we just released MjE Recruit plugin which also allows Employers to post request.
- That means besides its own features it will have the same features with FreelanceEngine but bidding feature comes in a different approach.
- For the first time ever, EngineThemes integrate multi-freelancers feature in our product. Multifreelancers capability for big projects & milestones payment. Bringing more convenience to Employer. With this feature, they only need to create just one Post to find all the freelancers they need for their project.
Please visit our official blog post for more references.
I assume you’re new to MicrojobEngine, so here are my suggestions:
- Kindly take a look at our Demo website
- May you also want to click the Wheels button on your right side of the screen for more access.
- Moreover, you can login MicrojobEngine backend with our admin account for more insight.
- Go over our MicrojobEngine Introduction which includes its default workflow to see if it fits your requirement.