Regarding your concern, we would like to inform that:
To have your website runs with the theme, you must install it on your WordPress-supported hosting (Or cloud platforms) and configure the features.
If you use a cloud platform like AWS or GCP, you don’t need to purchase a domain name first, you can purchase it later.
However, we would highly recommend that you should have a domain (URL) ready in hands.
There are 02 options you can choose:
– Free documentation:
- You can visit these addresses at here and here to install the theme by yourself.
- Customer needs to have some certain skills and WordPress knowledge to install the theme properly.
– Installation service at $24:
- We will install and configure the default features on your site as same as our demo.
- All you have to do is configure the Social API and payment API.
- You will need to buy a domain, hosting with cPanel/FTP account.
- Then give us your domain name, cPanel/FTP account, and WP admin account.
- We assure that in case we install the theme incorrectly, you’re free to request for a reinstallation.