Regarding your concern, I would like to inform you that FreelanceEngine offers both Stripe & Braintree payments.
- Also, we have MicrojobEngine for service marketplace. However, MjE only supports Stripe payment gateway.
- FrE is about “Jobs finding human resources”
- MjE is about “Human resources offer services”
So I would say the business model of each is different from the other.
- The key value is definitely of 2 distinct objectives.
I would like to inform you that there are commonly 3 ways to make money from your FreelanceEngine site.
- Commissions per successful transaction (with Stripe Escrow / FrE Credit Escrow)
- Pay to post / Pay to bid Payment plan
- Displaying Advertisement (Google Adsense via widgets)
I assume you’re new to our themes so here are my suggestions:
- Kindly take a look at our Demo website: FrE | MjE
- May you also want to click the Wheels button on your right side of the screen for more demos.
- Moreover, you can login FreelaceEngine backend | MicrojobEngine backend
with our admin account for more insights.
- Go over our FreelanceEngine Introduction | MicrojobEngine Introduction
which includes its default workflow to see if it fits your requirement.
Feel free to reach out to us for your further needs.