Regarding your concern, I would like to inform you that:
After the project is posted it’s considered similar to a working contract.
Once a project is posted, It could be bidded and the freelancers need to be ensured the rights that the project’s content will not be changed before/during and after they bid.
Eg: initial project budget is $5 for 1 module, then the employer changed it to $5 for 10 modules
=> The freelancer’s rights are violated. (especially when they are biding or already bid).
- This makes it more difficult for the admin to handle the dispute.
- The dispute only can be resolved when the contract has been agreed and there is no modification from both sides.
- To ensure the rights of the freelancer, the employer can’t edit the project in our workflow.
- So if your users need to change any information, the best option is to dispute the project or delete it and create a new one.
If you insist on doing this feature, you can find freelancers to accomplish your requirements.
I would like to assure you that there’s no encrypted code in the theme package,
- You can modify the code based on your requirement.
However, it’s highly risky and legal involved. EngineThemes will not take any responsibilities for this case.
There’s another way to fix the minor typing issue in project posting that contacting the admin for consideration because only admin can edit the project and admin will take the responsibilities for any edited content.
- This way can protect admin from the risks could happen from disputes.
We have the edit feature for other themes but with the freelance platforms which have money and rights involved, admin should have clear, strict and particular policies for users in the agreement term.
Hope this could clarify your uncertainty.