Thank you for your interest in FreelanceEngine.
Regarding your concern, I would like to inform you that there are commonly 3 ways to make money from your site.
- Commissions per successful transaction (with Stripe Escrow / FrE Credit Escrow)
- Pay to post / Pay to bid Payment plan
- Displaying Advertisement (Google Adsense via widgets)
You can turn off or change the amount of any ways above.
If you’re using pay to post, the Employers will need to pay a small amount to post on your website then they will have to pay the wages for their Freelancers.
I assume you’re new to FreelanceEngine, so here are my suggestions:
- Kindly take a look at our Demo website
- May you also want to click the Wheels button on your right side of the screen for more demos.
- Moreover, you can login FreelaceEngine backend with our admin account for more insights
- Go over our FreelanceEngine Introduction which includes its default workflow to see if it fits your requirement.
Feel free to reach out to us for your further needs.